ABOUT US – HISTORY OF FORGE
Jílové forge at adress Nádražní 129 was built in 1938, from this year it is an operating blacksmith workshop. In 1994 we bought this workshop – Jiří Hovorka and Ladislav Půlpán.
We met like classmates at Middle school „Podkovarska“ in Prague. We did this school in 1982 – 1985 with specialization in “Artistic blacksmith and locksmith” for ZUKOV. Our work was most by influenced: master of proffesional training Pavel Révay, also teachers ing. Šimon Vondruška and Karel Goňa.
In 1989 we made a company named “Kovářství HP”. We started at Karlštejn castle and then in the center of Prague like guys minting coins – we made hand-made replics of historical coins. Now we are doing mostly blacksmith production, restoration and craft work from mild steel while continuing to mint coins. From the time we are doing this job we completed many interesting contracts in Czech Republic and abroad.